Inauguration of the TOTO DELHI SHOWROOM
TOTO India launched it's very first showroom in India, Delhi on 11th February. The showroom situated in the heart of Delhi is spread across a sprawling 12,000 sq ft area, giving it's customers a Complete Luxurious Bathroom experience. It's concept is both as a showroom for customers and as a technical center for professional user like designer or architect. The Showroom nests TOTO's high-tech products like "Neorest" Collections, integrated toilets, technology display, washlets, washbasins, showers, bathtubs and public area items.
The Launch event was graced by the presence of our Chief Guests:
- India's No. 1 Architect Hafeez Contractor with Mrs. Pearl Contractor
- Bollywood Actress and Author Soha Ali Khan
- Mr. Pankaj Dugar - CEO IREO Hospitality
- Mr. Shuichiro Murakami - Deputy Chief Representative in South West Asia, Asia Pacific Business Unit (Mitsui & Co, Ltd).
- Mr.DaijiroNogata -
- TOTO LTD.Senior Executive Officer / Asia Oceania Div. Head
- TOTO ASIA OCEANIA PTE. LTD. President
- TOTO INDIA INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD. Chairman
- Mr. Taro Muroi - Managing Director TOTO India Industries Pvt.Ltd
- Mr. V.N Chopra - Vice President Materials DLF limited
The Showroom was inaugurated by the India's Ace Architect Hafeez Contractor, while the Hi-tech NeorestNX collection was unveiled by Soha Ali Khan at the event, which was well attended by partners, company officials and media. The event also showcased IIFW fashion show, with models walking down the ramp showcasing the TOTO history and the Showroom details to the guests. The event showcased how seamlessly technology combines with designs at TOTO to makes life healthy, convenient and beautiful.