WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN MY CEFIONTECT PRODUCT?
- Use a detergent or non-abrasive toilet cleaner.
- Neutral Detergent of “pH Value 7”
- Use a soft-bristled plastic brush to clean CEFIONTECT CERAMIC SURFACE of WC, Basin & Urinal
- Use cleansers, polishing powders or detergents that include gritty or coarse particles which might scratch the ceramic surface.
- Use acid or alkaline detergents or cleaners, which will damage the glossy ceramic surface.
- Use metal scrub brushes or steel wool to clean your CEFIONTECT products.
WHAT TO DO IN CASE NEOREST AND WASHLET NOT WORK?
- Check remote controller battery.
- Please refer below images for better understanding.
HOW TO REPAIR THE NEOREST, WASHLET & ECOWASHER IF NOZZLE WATER IS NOT COMING OR LESS?
HOW TO REPAIR THE URINAL SENSOR IF NOT WORKING?
HOW TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM OF VOLUME OF THE SPOUTED WATER IS TOO LOW IN NEOREST MANUAL FLUSING TOILET?
- Clean the stop valve filter.
- Change the battery box/replace the battery box.
REMARKS: – ALL NEOREST TOILETS MANUAL FLUSHING, CUSTOMER NEED TO CHANGE THE BATTERY AT EVERY 6 MONTHS.
HOW DO I INSTALL / FIX A WALL HUNG TOILETS?
HOW DO I RESOLVED THE PROBLEM OF CONCEALED TANK FLUSH NOT WORKING?
- If inlet fill valve filter chocked issue then clean the filter.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I SMELL AN ODOUR IN MY WASHLET?
If an odor is present, please remove the main unit and clean the deodorizer screen.
Here’s what to do:
- Remove the deodorizer filter.
Unplug the power cord
Remove the main unit. With the release button on the right side of the unit pressed in, pull the main unit forward.
Make sure not to pull with excessive force because of the water supply hose and power cord.
Tilt the unit up so you can reach the underside. Then press the clip of the filter and pull it forward.
- Clean the filter using a toothbrush or similar implement or remove dust or lint.
- Attach the deodorizer filter.
Hook the left side of the filter onto the main unit and slide the filter securely until you hear the clip “Click”.
Never use the Washlet without a filter. (It could cause a malfunction)
- Attach the main unit.
Align the centre of the main unit and the base plate. Slide the main unit along the surface of the toilet and press
all the way into place until a “click” is heard. Please note that if the main unit is not securely on the base plate, the washlet will not function.
- Plug in the power cord