TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOTO INDIA - NEOREST LOYALTY PROGRAM
Terms & Conditions
- This program is applicable only for NEOREST WC Range Only.
- To be a part of this program, Existing/New TOTO India NEOREST Customer/s are required to complete a registration form with all necessary documents / permissions & approvals.
- Customer should be minimum 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- The registration under loyalty program is completely free and customer can join the same by submitting the form & the invoice copy.
- Program benefits are non- transferable.
- The membership is valid for the period of up to 10 years from the date of registration as a program member.
- The program is Exclusively for TOTO India NEOREST Users (Retail Customers) who commenced to use NEOREST in their own house / apartment / residential property, within past 2 years. For any Customers to be considered for Program Membership: They must have installed & used NEOREST at least for One Month.
- TOTO India ACPs, Architects, Designers, Developers are eligible for this program. They can avail the Service Benefits but will not be entitled for Gift Hamper. For ACPs, Architects, Designers & Developers, The NEOREST Unit should preferably be installed in Residential Premises. In this case, Gifting will be as per TOTO India Management Discretion on case-to-case basis. (Subject to validation & approvals).
- In case of referral, it is mandatory to provide Name, Contact Details and NLP Membership Code, to get benefit of the Special Gift Hamper.
- For any repeat or bulk order by the program member, exclusive gift hamper will be applicable only on case-to-case basis with the Management Approval.
- The copy of valid proof of purchase (Receipt/Invoice) must be shared at the time of registration to avail program benefits.
- Benefits may not be used in conjunction with any discounted promotions or special offers given by TOTO India Representatives / Channel Partners. Offers / discounts on any other TOTO products / product range / spares / services cannot be clubbed under this program.
- Product Discounts offered by Channel Partners may vary from region to region due to different applicable duty structure; transport and labour cost.
- Members should advise TOTO India Representatives for change of address/email/phone number via email.
- TOTO India Authorised Representatives may at times contact customer with program communication, special offers and promotions.
- No personal details will be shared or disclosed in any form to any 3rd party.
Extended Warranty Terms:
Extended Warranty will be applicable from the date of registration of the program.
|Sr. No.||Part Description||Standard Warranty||Extended Warranty for Program Member||Warranty Term for NEOREST Loyalty Program Member (Maximum)|
|1||Ceramic Body||10 Years||1 Year||11 Years|
|2||Flush Valves External Body||10 Years||1 Year||11 Years|
|3||Electrical/Electronic Components||1 Year||1 Year||2 Years|
|4||Other Parts like Flange, Inlet Spud||2 Years||1 Year||3 Years|
Priority Visit Terms:
- Visit Within 24 Hours
- Visit Time: As per availability & convenience of the customer; and during standard working hours, between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Resolution Time: Depending on the nature of query / product operation.
- Cities covered: 22 Cities including:
- Ludhiana, 2. Chandigarh, 3. NCR Delhi, 4. Jaipur, 5. Lucknow, 6. Kolkata, 7. Indore, 8. Ahmadabad, 9. Rajkot, 10. Mumbai, 11. Nasik, 12. Pune, 13. Nagpur, 14. Goa (Panjim), 15. Hyderabad, 16. Vizag, 17. Bangalore, 18. Hubli, 19. Chennai, 20. Coimbatore, 21. Cochin & 22. Calicut.
TOTO India reserve the right to:
- Alter or remove the membership benefits / discount / terms & conditions / Gift Hamper, at any time. TOTO India will give prior intimation & information with One Month Notification.
- Stop / Block Membership, if in our opinion, customer commits any act, which we deem inappropriate for a member by giving 7 days’ notice in writing.
- Terminate existing loyalty program and / or introduce New Loyalty Program depending on the Company Corporate Policy changes and /or based on Management discretion. TOTO India will give prior intimation & information with One Month Notification. In case of such closure / termination of the program, TOTO India will try to provide maximum possible benefits to the Members.
TOTO WASHLET Campaign
TERMS & CONDITIONS: WASHLET CAMPAIGN
- The term “WASHLET” means Electrical Toilet Seat with Bidet Function.
- The new WASHLET launch campaign period is 15th October 2020 till 30th September, 2021.
- The customer must fill the online enquiry form to register his/her name by providing following details: Name, Email ID, Phone Number, and City/Place of Residence.
- On successful purchase, customer is eligible for a ‘free Pre & Post Installation guidance visit’ by Expert TOTO Technician.
- Pre-Installation Assistance: Site Check (Plumbing & Electrical Provisions)
- Post-Installation Assistance: Approximately 30 days from the date of installation, TOTO will arrange a Post Installation Guidance Visit of TOTO Technician, which will include Product Demonstration with detailed Explanation of WASHLET Functions & Features and any user queries related to it.
- The purchase of the WASHLET will happen via transaction between the customer and TOTO Authorised Channel Partner/s and the price (MRP) and terms of payments will be as per the terms of the respective TOTO Authorised Channel Partner/s.
- Offline Discounts / Offers at – Any TOTO Authorised Channel Partner/s, TOTO DELHI SHOWROOM, Any Third-Party Enquiries, or Any Intermediary may differ at any point of time and should be checked and reviewed at the time of purchase or agreement confirmation.
- TOTO India does not have the right on the discount, price, payment terms, logistics support offered by the TOTO Authorised Channel Partner/s. And, TOTO India will not be responsible and liable for any issues or legal implication in the matter of the discount, price, payment terms, logistics support or product condition/damage.
- The information provided by clients on the enquiry will be maintained in TOTO Customer Database and will be kept confidential. The information will neither be shared with any third party nor will be used for any promotional purpose. However, prior intimation will be given for the same in case any need of such promotional communication arises. TOTO India, however, will not be liable for any data usage or communication done by Any Third Party (such as Channel Partners, Intermediaries) to whom customer may or may not have shared the details.
- The views / opinion / recommendations shared by WASHLET customers on the landing page, are their personal thoughts based on their product usage and experience after fully understanding the product functionality and operation. Those may or may not be the same for all. The TOTO India / Its representatives will not be responsible for any legal /commercial implications and/or damages on such aspects.
- Customers are requested to understand and review product features, its functionality, usage and operating conditions. TOTO India and its representatives will share complete details and maintain complete transparency in this regard.
- TOTO India may at any time, modify the terms and conditions contained on this site without prior notification. Customers are requested to access TOTO India Website regularly to review the latest version of the Terms & Conditions and / or consult with authorised TOTO India representatives for the latest Terms & Conditions.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by in.toto.com, a property of TOTO India Industries Pvt. Ltd. & its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as ‘TOTO India’ or ‘TIN’). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of TOTO India & its affiliates. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, TOTO India & its affiliates takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
TOTO India Industries Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘TOTO India’ or ‘TIN’) created and maintains this web site to provide information to and communicate better with general public interested in Information about TOTO India and the products and services it offers. You may use this web site, provided you comply with these terms and conditions.
Your Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes to carefully review these terms and conditions. By accessing and using this web site you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access, use or download materials from this web site.
These Terms and Conditions May Change
TOTO India reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this web site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions every time you use this web site. These terms and conditions were last revised on March 2017.
Copyright Notice and Limited License
Everything you see and watch or hear on this site (the “Content”), including, for example, all of the product details, text, directories, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and audio-video clips, is copyrighted under Indian laws and applicable international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyrights in the Content are owned by TOTO India or by any of its affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to TOTO India. The entire Content of this site is copyrighted as a collective work under Indian laws and applicable international copyright laws and treaties. TOTO India or by any of its affiliates owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content.
You may download, store, print, and copy selected portions of the Content of this site, provided you: Only use the Content you download for your personal, non-commercial use or to further your business dealings with TOTO India or any of its affiliates.
Do not publish or post any part of the Content on any other Internet site without obtaining the prior written consent of TOTO India.
Do not publish or broadcast any part of the Content in or on any other media without obtaining the prior written consent of TOTO India.
Do not modify or alter the Content in any way or delete or modify any copyright or trademark notices or notices of confidentiality.
No right, title or interest in the downloaded Content is transferred to you when you download Content from this site. TOTO India reserves and retains all intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this site.
Except as expressly stated above, you may not copy, download, print, publish, display, perform, distribute, transmit, transfer, translate, modify, add to, update, compile, abridge or in any other way transform or adapt all or any part of the Content of this site without first obtaining written permission from TOTO India.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this web site (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of TOTO India or any of its affiliates, or third parties who have licensed their Trademarks to TOTO India or any of its affiliates, or third parties. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining TOTO India’s written permission. You agree not to affect / interrupt or attempt to affect / interrupt the operation of this website in any way.
TOTO India welcomes your comments and feedback regarding this web site. All information and materials, including comments, ideas, questions, designs, and the like, submitted to TOTO India through this web site will be considered NON-CONFIDENTIAL and NON-PROPRIETARY. For this reason, we ask you not to send us any information or materials that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as product ideas, computer code, or original artwork.
By submitting information or materials to TOTO India through this web site, you assign to TOTO India, free of charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the information or materials you submit. TOTO India will be entitled to use any information or materials you submit through this web site for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
Because different countries around the world have different laws and regulatory requirements, some products and practice / services are available in some countries and not in others. This site contains references or cross references to TOTO India products, programs and services that may not available or announced in your country. These references do not imply that TOTO India intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Contact TOTO India if you have questions about which products, programs and services may be available to you.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of this web site is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances, shall TOTO India, its affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, or agents, be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use this web site or your reliance on any information provided on this web site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or otherwise, including without limitation, loss of data, revenue or profits. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis and even if an authorized representative of TOTO India or its affiliates has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Some states do not allow the limitation of liability set forth above, so this limitation of liability may not apply to you. If any part of this limitation of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of TOTO India and / or its affiliates under such circumstances for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited shall not exceed Rupees one hundred (Rs.100.00).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This web site is controlled and operated by TOTO India from its offices within & outside India. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this web site are governed by the Indian laws.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and TOTO India with respect to your access to and / or use of this web site.